DOE PALAVRAS

Um movimento para levar mensagens de força aos pacientes com câncer do Instituto Mário Penna.

http://www.doepalavras.com.br/

sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010


Whole Wide World

When I was a young boy           
My mama said to me           
There's only one girl in the world for you           
And she probably lives in Tahiti           
I'd go the whole wide world           
I'd go the whole wide world           
Just to find her           
Or maybe she's in the Bahamas           
Where the Carribean sea is blue           
Weeping in a tropical moonlit night           
Because nobody's told her 'bout you           
I'd go the whole wide world           
I'd go the whole wide world           
Just to find her           
I'd go the whole wide world           
I'd go the whole wide world           
Find out where they hide her           
Why am I hanging around in the rain out here           
Trying to pick up a girl           
Why are my eyes filling up with these lonely tears           
When there're girls all over the world           
Is she lying on a tropical beach somewhere           
Underneath the tropical sun           
Pining away in a heatwave there           
Hoping that I won't be long           
I should be lying on that sun-soaked beach with her           
Caressing her warm brown skin           
And then in a year or maybe not quite           
We'll be sharing the same next of kin           
I'd go the whole wide world           
I'd go the whole wide world            
Just to find her           
I'd go the whole wide world           
I'd go the whole wide world           
Find out where they hide her           

Obs: música do filme "Mais Estranho que a Ficção"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário